1. To visit protected / private sections of the forum you must be connected with your user account. If you are not yet a member of our forum, you can create it now for free!.

User Tag List

Thread: Builder Kronos Bot, who has?

Join Date Jun 2014
    Location Kanchatka
    Posts 413
    Like (Stats)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Builder Kronos Bot, who has?

Last year I was visiting the exploit forum (2015) Vinny one client (author of Kronos bot) was stressed about it because bot krone had several problems, this customer posted the Builder and other Kronos bot files

I remember downloaded, the files are on the my other hd, I have the files (rar files), but while I was downloading, I forgot to write down the password, then I downloaded and went looking for the password, Vinny client had edited the topic removed the files and password

Maybe someone was there, and downloaded the files, please someone downloaded the builder of Kronos bot, if you have the builder,share here or send me in pm

Thank you all
    Last edited by VOLKOV; 01-09-2016 at 19:16.
    Follow the black rabbit>
    Join Date May 2010
    Posts 34
    Like (Stats)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Last year I was visiting the exploit forum (2015) Vinny one client (author of Kronos bot) was stressed about it because bot krone had several problems, this customer posted the Builder and other Kronos bot files

I remember downloaded, the files are on the my other hd, I have the files (rar files), but while I was downloading, I forgot to write down the password, then I downloaded and went looking for the password, Vinny client had edited the topic removed the files and password

Maybe someone was there, and downloaded the files, please someone downloaded the builder of Kronos bot, if you have the builder,share here or send me in pm

Thank you all
    I talked alot with Vinny. He always told he was the one who made up kronos. But It was silly because I showed interested in buying and started asking common questions and he told me he delete me cuz he had only his customers, and he was 9 h in the computer eazy, 2016 (2500E)

Join Date Jul 2014
    Location Ask ur MOM
    Posts 40
    Like (Stats)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    I do have it. (Not builder though). But everything else. Vinny himself never sold builder.
    Join Date Jun 2015
    Posts 42
    Like (Stats)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    I saw once builder of Kronos itself (not that from Vinny) , some guy coded a builder for Kronos long time ago , IDK which version of it was. Guy who showed it to me , never shared it. I guess it was coded and probably sold somewhere underground.
    Join Date May 2010
    Posts 34
    Like (Stats)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I do have it. (Not builder though). But everything else. Vinny himself never sold builder.
    Share it !
    burundangaa!

Thread Information